Nicklaus Marketing & PR is seeking a full-time, in-house Junior Graphic Designer to join our team in our Randolph, NJ office. We are searching for a junior graphic designer who can serve as the creative engine behind our products and services. Our Junior Graphic Designer will be responsible for developing print, digital, and video motion graphics for a wide variety of clients in varying industries.
Our Junior Graphic Designer should possess an enthusiastic passion for design and creative flair to develop design solutions that provide a strong visual impact. NMPR wants an excellent communicator with keen attention to detail, who is comfortable adhering to strict deadlines. This person is flexible in his/her approach and is willing to make changes to creative projects based on constructive feedback. As our Junior Graphic Designer, we’ll rely on your creative expertise to make each project something that our clients love. You’ll be expected to develop a deep understanding of our clients and their brands; your ultimate goal is 100% client satisfaction.
We value those who bring positive energy to work each day and who have a strong work ethic. We are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do, who is always looking to improve themselves both personally and professionally, and who will go the extra mile without being asked.
- Design creative products such as websites, motion graphics, social media posts, e-blasts, print material, display ads, etc.
- Maintain creative processes to achieve products that meet client marketing goals.
- Collaborate with the Senior Graphic Designer and internal team to interpret client needs and develop creative strategies.
- Obtain approval of concepts by submitting a rough layout for approval
- Stay up-to-date with both consumer trends and creative marketing standards
- Additional duties may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-2 years experience as a graphic designer, print and digital, at an agency or client-side business (includes freelance work and/or internships).
- Proficient working in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and WordPress or templated sites. Experience in Adobe Xd and After Effects a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.F.A) from an accredited institution. Art Associate’s Degree also acceptable.
- Photography and videography skills are a huge plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Superior multi-tasking, organizational, decision-making, time-management, and project management skills.
- Photography and website development skills are a plus!
- Salary negotiable based on experience.