Nicklaus Marketing & PR is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator with enthusiasm, spirit, and drive in our Randolph, New Jersey office. If you love creating content, writing, and developing original content for a variety of businesses, this position is for you! At Nicklaus Marketing, we are all about teamwork and getting the job done right the first time. Our perfect candidate is a team player who isn’t afraid to share ideas, who is detail-oriented, and who brings their best every day.
We are seeking a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future consumers using various marketing tactics. Our Marketing Coordinator will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising, along with creating written content such as blog posts, eblasts, press releases, website content, and more. This individual will work on a combination of products and activities intended for public outreach across a myriad of industries and needs to have the ability to quickly switch between different brands while keeping each brand voice distinct.
Our Marketing Coordinator should possess an enthusiasm for all things marketing, with a creative flair to develop a strong strategy and presence, write engaging copy, and create original content. An excellent communicator, this person should be flexible in his/her approach while working closely with a collaborative team and also willing to make changes based on feedback.
Accuracy and attention to detail are extremely important. Candidates that apply for this position must have the ability to multitask and be able to create an individualized schedule of tasks based on clients’ needs. As our Marketing Coordinator, you will be expected to develop a deep understanding of our clients and their brands; your ultimate goal is 100% client satisfaction. Communicating the client’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today’s modern, hyperconnected buyers is an essential component.
We value those who bring positive energy to work each day and who have a strong work ethic. We are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do, who is always looking to improve themselves both personally and professionally, and who will go the extra mile without being asked.
- Post social media content on appropriate social channels according to provided marketing plans. Content may be posted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube.
- Actively manage communities for several key brands including:
- Answering customer questions.
- Engaging with consumer-provided content.
- Seek out influencers and actively engaged consumers to inspire and motivate them to share information and talk about the brand.
- Participate in real-time community conversations on behalf of the brand.
- Assist team in developing strategies.
- Provide insights gained from community interaction to internal client service team.
- Proactively identify opportunities in user-generated content.
- Be the gatekeeper for all content– ensuring all content is proofread, approved, and applicable before posting.
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure that campaigns are tracking appropriately.
- Be the agency “go-to” for all social media platform news to help inform all teams of any platform changes or opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date with consumer trends within the creative and consumer industries.
- Write intriguing, cohesive, and accurate press releases and blog posts.
- Create original content, bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Assist brand strategist in developing cohesive, on-brand written content.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or other related fields.
- 1-3 years work experience in social media, communications, or content marketing (includes internships).
- Experience with social media management systems, such as Hootsuite, Sendible, and social media analytics tools.
- Understanding of the social media universe, including experience with YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Tumblr, WordPress, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excel at research and be able to identify threats and opportunities in social media content.
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
- Proactive and organized with an excellent work ethic.
- Problem-solve in-process creative work to achieve products that meet our clients marketing goals.
- Photography and website development skills are a plus!
- Salary negotiable based on experience.