Nicklaus Marketing & PR is currently seeking a Copywriter/Content Creator with enthusiasm, spirit, and drive in our Randolph, New Jersey office. If you love creating content and have excellent writing skills, this position is for you! At Nicklaus Marketing, we are all about teamwork and getting the job done right the first time. Our perfect candidate is a team player who isn’t afraid to share ideas, who is detail-oriented, and who brings their best every day.
We are seeking a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future consumers using various marketing tactics. Our Marketing Coordinator will be creating written content such as blog posts, eblasts, press releases, website content, and more, as well as assisting with the company’s social media marketing and advertising as needed. This individual will work on a combination of products and activities intended for public outreach across a myriad of industries and needs to have the ability to quickly switch between different brands while keeping each brand voice distinct.
Our Copywriter/Content Creator should possess an enthusiasm for all things marketing, with a creative flair to develop a strong strategy and presence, write engaging copy, and create original content. An excellent communicator, this person should be flexible in his/her approach while working closely with a collaborative team and also willing to make changes based on feedback.
Accuracy and attention to detail are extremely important. Candidates that apply for this position must have the ability to multitask and be able to create an individualized schedule of tasks based on clients’ needs. As our Copywriter/Content Creator, you will be expected to develop a deep understanding of our clients and their brands; your ultimate goal is 100% client satisfaction. Communicating the client’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers is an essential component.
We value those who bring positive energy to work each day and who have a strong work ethic. We are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do, who is always looking to improve themselves both personally and professionally, and who will go the extra mile without being asked.
- Assist brand strategist in developing cohesive, on-brand written content for website copy, slogans, brand messaging, digital and print collateral.
- Write intriguing, dynamic, and accurate press releases, e-blasts, and SEO-optimized blog posts.
Create original content, bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Create captions for social media and engage with audiences as needed.
- Stay up-to-date with consumer trends within the creative and consumer industries.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or other related fields.
- 1-3 years work experience in communications or content marketing (includes internships).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be familiar with SEO-optimized writing.
- Post social media content on appropriate social channels according to provided marketing plans. Content may be posted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube.
- Assist team in developing strategies.
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
- Proactive and organized with an excellent work ethic.
- Problem-solve in-process creative work to achieve products that meet our clients marketing goals.
- Photography and website development skills are a plus!
- Salary negotiable based on experience.