retargeting for higher conversions

Retargeting for Higher Conversions

Whether you are a B2B business or a retail business, you should be leveraging retargeting for higher conversions on your website. An impactful retargeting campaign goes hand-in-hand with audience segmentation. Previously, we dove into the importance of segmenting your audience. Now, let’s discuss how retargeting ads can increase conversions.

What is Retargeting For Increased Sales?

To put it simply, it’s using data about a users online behavior to serve them a targeted advertisement. It allows you to deliver the correct message to interested users. Remember that time you browsed your favorite online store? Then remember that ad popping up of the EXACT tee shirt you were thinking about buying? That’s retargeting.

There are thousands of companies fighting for ad space online. Therefore, you should identify people who are already interested in what you offer and “speak” directly to them. Doing that will increase the likelihood of a sale.

It is a hyper-focused marketing strategy that can increase your ROI, and start the conversion process of turning “interested” users into lifelong customers.

The results speak for themselves:

 
“For most websites, only 2% of web traffic converts on the first visit. Retargeting is a tool designed to help companies reach the other 98% of users who don’t convert right away.” Business who use it see a higher Return on Investment (ROI) compared to other digital channels.*

When To Use Retargeting for Higher Conversions?

Here are some ways you can use segments to send retargeting ads:

Users who:

  • Sign up for a newsletter: Send a welcome message.
  • Visit a FAQ Page: Send them a popup for live chat help.
  • Browse services page: Send them to a free trial or demo.
  • Request a quote: Send them to customer case studies.
  • Made a past purchase: Notify them of new products they may be interested in.
  • Abandon their shopping cart: Notify them of low stock items or offer free shipping.

Kick it up a notch

Retargeting for higher conversions is just one way to improve your sales. To maximize your conversion rates, we recommend heatmap testing, web optimization, and an on-point branding strategy.

*Source: www.retargeter.com,

10 W Hanover Ave, Randolph, NJ
info@nicklausmarketing.com
973-538-0450

© 2019 Nicklaus Marketing & PR. | CAREERS

Scroll to Top